Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Geek is Good

I just want to say that geeks are awesome. Not being personally biased or anything but it's the truth. Yes I am a self confessed geek. I've been a Star Wars fanatic since I was about 7 years old. I have a comic book collection, mainly Marvel but DC's cool too. I'm also guilty of being a gamer and so are most of my friends. I once spent 10 hours straight gaming and man did my eyes hurt after that. I could not look at a screen for a good day or two and I had a massive headache after that. I'm really into music as well and I play guitar, keyboard, ukulele and recorder. Two of those instruments are pretty dorky but they're fun to play. Drama's fun too. Geeks are awesome for a few reasons.
1. We like what we like for whatever reason and we don't care what others think.
2. We are not anti social, we are social with our own group of peers who are like minded.
3. We do fun things like RPGs
4. The stuff we do is cool :)
I'm just saying we geeks aren't weird we just may like slightly dorky/geeky excentric things. We're harmless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment