Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dreams...

Well recently my friend Chocolate Cake has been having strange dreams and we tried to figure out what they were about. It involved a snake stealing someone importants special powers and holding them hostage and threatening to kill the important person if Chocolate Cake didn't surrender. Weird ain't it? Mine was not as weird, I just fell down some stairs and spazzed when I woke up. My other friend dreams of faceless people. There are heaps of things you could dream of and I for one have had many strange dreams. I think it's my over active imagination at work.

I think we've all heard how our dreams have a deeper meaning than than just what we see at face value. With a littl research on my friend the internet I got to see what other people make of their dreams. Apparently dreaming of faceless people means that you haven't found yourself yet and well for this friend I would have to agree.

This is unfinished and will probably not be finished ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment